Who doesn't LOVE honey mustard?! ;) This recipe was a hit for us! Healthy grilled chicken that was sweet and tangy with a sauce! Perfect for summertime!
- 4 thin chicken breast fillets (You can use regular chicken breasts too, we liked the thin ones for this recipe!)
- 1/2 cup of dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/2 tbsp of tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of plain non-fat greek yogurt
- Mix together mustard, honey, tamari and lemon juice.
- In a freezer bag, add chicken, 3 tbsp of marinade and allow to marinate minimum of 2 hours. We let ours marinate overnight.
- Add greek yogurt to remaining marinade mixture and set aside.
- Preheat barbecue to medium and grill the chicken for 4 minutes per side, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Drizzle chicken with the greek yogurt honey mustard sauce.
If you are following the 21 day fix, one thin chicken breast fillet is equal to approximately 1 red (each chicken breast varies in size, mine are equal to one red). Use 1 orange container to measure your greek yogurt honey mustard sauce to drizzle over your chicken. Count meal as 1 red and 1 orange.