This picture really does not do this meal justice. I adapted this recipe from Skinny Mom. My husband and I were shocked at how amazing this meal was. So simple to prep too! All of these ingredients are things that we usually have on hand, so that makes this meal a keeper for us! We eat grilled chicken almost every night of the week and sometimes struggle with how to spice it up and make it taste more rich, rather than like bland chicken. This recipe did the trick for us! Love that the sauce is made with fat free greek yogurt! We prepped this entire meal and stuck two of the chicken breasts in the skillet, and saved the other two in a plastic bag for the next night. Two dinners prepped in less than 10 minutes! This meal is gluten free, high in protein thanks to the chicken and greek yogurt, low carb and contains healthy fats!
- 4 thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Optional: I wanted mine a bit sweeter, so I added a 1 packet of stevia
- I added about two tbsps of water to this to make it thinner.
- Combine paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper, onion powder, sea salt and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Coat chicken breasts in seasoning.
- Spray a large frying pan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, cook chicken for 7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix all sauce ingredients in a blender until fully blended.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, top with the avocado cream sauce and enjoy!