- 1 lb 99% fat free ground turkey
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into six patties. I measured my burgers using a half cup measuring cup (or one yellow container if you are following the fix).
- Grill patties for 4-5 minutes per side on the barbecue.
These were SO simple to make! If you are following the 21 day fix, I would measure one with a red container (so the recipe would only make 4 patties) and count as 1 red and .25 green.