These have been adapted from the 21 Day Fix Extreme booklet.
- 1.25 lbs of 99% fat free ground turkey
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oats (or gluten free oats)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 large egg
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 12 fresh parsley sprigs, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly coat large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well by hand.
- Roll mixture into 30 1 inch meatballs and place on baking sheet.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle.
These meatballs are great to cook ahead of time or to make a double batch and freeze some! They serve great over spaghetti squash and tomato sauce, on a salad or with some brown rice and your favorite veggies!
If you are following the 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme or Insanity Max: 30:
5 meatballs = 1 red and 1/2 yellow.