This salad has been a go to for me all week since I started Hammer & Chisel. This salad is crazy easy and can be prepped well in advance for the week.
- 1 chicken breast, grilled and chopped (I season with sea salt and pepper)
- 1 bag of prepared salad mix (I love Dole Chopped Salad Kits - ditch the dressing and toppings)
- 3 tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 packet of stevia
- 2 tbsp Sweet Onion Citrus Vinaigrette
- In a small frying pan over medium heat, add almonds, 1 packet of stevia and 1 tsp of water.
- Toast almonds, stirring every 45 seconds. Toast until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Measure out two cups of your salad mix, top with chicken (Measure chicken with red container if following the 21 Day Fix meal plan), toasted almonds and dressing.