I was looking for a preworkout meal to have early in the morning with 80 Day Obsession and came up with this recipe! Pretty tasty!
- 3/4 cup shredded butternut squash
- 1/4 cup grated sweet onion
- 1/2 cup shredded sweet potato
- 1 egg
- Sea salt
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and pour into waffle maker.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes per side on medium high. You may need to adjust cooking times depending on your waffle maker.
*TIP: depending on your waffle maker, you may need to spray it with cooking spray. Do not flip or open too early, it will split your waffle in half.
If you are following 80 Day Obsession, this entire recipe counts as: 1 green, 1 yellow and 1/2 red. This would be perfect to pair with one hard boiled egg or a 1/2 a red of green yogurt.