PEANUT SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 2 teaspoons of ginger (I used Ginger Paste)
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 orange ( ¼ cup orange juice)
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of rice wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
DIRECTIONS: Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- 1.5 cups of zoodles (zucchini noodles. I prefer fresh over frozen!)
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cauliflower rice (I used frozen)
- 1 carrot, grated (I used a large cheese grater)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce or liquid aminos (I used gluten free)
- 3/4 cup of shredded chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 2 tablespoons of peanut sauce.
- Cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon peanuts, crushed
- Red chili flakes
- In a nonstick frying pan, over medium high heat, add chopped onions, sesame oil and soy sauce. Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
- Add cauliflower rice and zoodles. Cook for another 3-4 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- Add chicken and peanut sauce. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve in a bowl. Top with cilantro, crushed peanuts and red chili flakes!
2B MINDSET: This is perfect for dinner!
21 DAY FIX: 2.5 green, 1 red, 1 orange, 1 teaspoon.