- 1 pound of boneless, skinless thin sliced Chicken Breasts
- 1 tsp of Parsley
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ cup Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl combine - greek yogurt, parsley, parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes and salt
- Using a kitchen brush - brush the greek yogurt mixture on each chicken breasts and place in a greased 9x13 dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
4 ounces of chicken is equal to one serving. This recipe serves four!
If you are following the 21 Day Fix or Insanity Max: 30, one serving is equal to 1 red and .25 blue!