This is my GO TO lunch and although the recipe is incredibly simple, I get asked for it all the time! So why not write it up?! :) This would be great with mixed veggies like snap peas, broccoli and carrots too!
Serves ONE. Multiply recipe if cooking for more than just yourself :)
- 1 chicken breast fillet, diced
- 2 tbsp of Trader Joe's Spicy Peanut Sauce Vinaigrette + 1 tbsp
- 1/2 cup of Trader Joe's Frozen Brown rice, cooked
- Pam Cooking spray
- Marinate chicken breast in a tablespoon of the Trader Joe's Spicy Peanut Sauce Vinaigrette. Longer the better ;)
- Preheat a frying pan sprayed with cooking spray on the oven over high heat.
- Add two tablespoons of the vinaigrette to the pan. Let it sizzle for about 30 seconds. It should start bubbling up!
- Add diced chicken breast and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- The sauce should bubble up and get sticky. I try to make sure the caramelized sauce sticks to the chicken before removing from heat.
- Serve chicken over 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice.
21 Day Fix Container Count: 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange