These were a huge hit in our house! Feels like a cheat - but they aren't!
- 1 lb red potatoes, chopped in 1 inch pieces (approx 6-7 red potatoes)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil.
- Add in garlic, sea salt and parsley.
- Place potatoes on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Cook potatoes for 35-40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Once potatoes are about 5 minutes from being fully cooked, take out and sprinkle with parmesan and return to oven until done.
If you are following the 21 day fix, measure your portion with a yellow container. 1 serving is a half of a cup and is counted as 1 yellow, 1/2 a blue and 1 tsp.