- 1 scoop of Vegan Vanilla Shakeology
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 packets of stevia
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of egg whites (or 1 egg)
- 3 tablespoons of water
- In a mug, combine all the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Add vanilla extract, egg whites and water. Mix together.
- Put the mug cake in the microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds. Depending on your microwave, you may need to put it back in for another 10 seconds.
- Melted peanut butter or PB2
- Chocolate Recover (I do about a tablespoon and add just enough water to be able to drizzle, so good!!!)
21 DAY FIX: mug cake counts as 1 red, toppings are additional
2B MINDSET: mug cake counts as a protein, toppings are accessories