I absolutely love pizza! I found a guilt free way of enjoying pizza and still feel on top of my nutrition!
- 1 tortilla (I like Rudi's Gluten Free Spinach Tortillas in the frozen section)
- 2-3 tablespoons of pizza sauce or marinara (check to be sure there isn't added sugar)
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 1/4 cup of mozzarella
- Sea salt
- Italian seasoning
- Crushed red pepper (optional)
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450. Lay tortilla on parchment paper and add pizza sauce, chicken, tomatoes and onion. Top with the cheese and sprinkle with sea salt, Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper.
- Place in the oven for 13-15 minutes, or until tortilla is browned and cheese is turning golden brown.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Slice with pizza cutter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese!
2B MINDSET: This is perfect for lunch with a side salad!
PORTION FIX: 1 yellow, 3/4 red, 1 blue, 1 green