- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 cup chunky natural peanut butter (I used Adam's Chunky Peanut Butter)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp red chili flakes
- Brown rice (I use Trader Joe's frozen brown rice, 1/2 cup per serving)
- Lightly salted peanuts, chopped (1 use 1 tbsp per serving)
- Fresh Cilantro
- Arrange chicken breasts on the bottom of the crockpot.
- Combine coconut milk, peanut butter, garlic, honey, soy sauce, lime juice, rice wine vinegar and red chili flakes in a bowl and mix well. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, shred it and return to the crock pot with the sauce.
- Serve over brown rice and garnish with chopped peanuts, additional red chili flakes and cilantro.
If you are following the 21 Day Fix, 3/4 of a cup is your serving size. I put 3/4 cup of the chicken mixture over 1/2 cup of brown rice and garnish with 1 tbsp of chopped peanuts and add cilantro and red chili flakes. This counts as 1 red, 1 yellow, 1/2 orange and 3 tsp.
This is GREAT as leftovers too!
xoxo - Jess