I have been obsessed with this new dressing I discovered by Organic Girl called Avocado Cilantro!
This recipe serves ONE. Multiply the ingredients if you are cooking for more than just yourself!
- 2.5 cups of fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup of shredded chicken (I love costco rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 cup of pico de gallo (I get mine premade in the produce section of the grocery store)
- 1/4 of a small avocado
- 2 tbsp of Organic Girl Avocado Cilantro dressing
- Toss all of the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!
PORTION FIX: entire recipe counts as 3 greens, 1 red, 1/2 blue and 1 orange