I am obsessed with tacos. I could probably eat them every single day. I have been searching for a dressing for my taco salads, outside of the usual salsa or guacamole. This chipotle dressing was an instant hit and gives the salad such great flavor.
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup of cilantro
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1-1.5 Chipotle Chili peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 tsp of adobo sauce from Chipotle Chili peppers
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth!
If you are following the portion fix meal plan, please count as a red container. I use 2 tablespoons on my salad and count as 1/4 red.
For the taco salad, here are some ideas:
- 2 cups of romaine lettuce
- 2/3 cup of ground turkey with taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup of black beans and/or corn
- 1/4 cup of guacamole (I use avocado with garlic salt)
- 2 tablespoons of creamy chipotle dressing
- 1 cup of miscellaneous veggies like onions, tomatoes or peppers
The salad above would be counted as 3 greens, 1 red, 1/2 yellow and 1 blue if you are following portion fix!