This has been my go-to salad this week at work! This recipe makes ONE! I cook in bulk and make 5 of these at a time.
- 1 Cooked chicken breast (or 3/4 cup of chicken) with Southwestern Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of cooked and cooled brown rice
- 1 cup of chopped romaine
- 2 tbsp of Chipotle Vinaigrette
- Greek Yogurt (acts as sour cream)
- Mix ingredients together!
I like to have this salad cold and only warm up the chicken. I precook everything in advance and put each salad into a tupperware for each day's lunch!
If you are following Insanity Max: 30 or the 21 Day Fix:
- 1 Red
- 1 Yellow
- 1 Green
- 1 Orange