- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette (Use the one from the 21 day fix book if following the fix)
- 2 tbps of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese (or 1 blue)
- Marinate chicken in balsalmic vinaigrette for two hours, or overnight. Longer the better!
- Turn grill on and heat to 500 degrees.
- Place chicken on the grill and cook one side for 4 minutes.
- Flip chicken and top with basil, tomato and mozzarella. Grill for another 3-4 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
This recipe was a KEEPER for us! So tender and full of flavor!
21 Day Fix: This is two servings. Count as 1 orange, .5 green, .5 blue and 1 red!