- 4 thin Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Italian Dressing
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/8 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- In a small bowl, combine Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey and red chili flakes. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning once.
- Add half of the dressing mixture to skillet, turn chicken to coat.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and keep warm.
- Add remaining dressing mixture to skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute, scraping up browned bits from bottom of skillet.
- Drizzle the dressing mixture over chicken and enjoy!
Serves 4! This meal was so simple to make. I prepped the dressing mixture the night before and it took me less than 15 minutes to prepare and cook!
Adapted from: Better Homes & Garden
Hope you enjoy!