I started 80 Day Obsession this week and have been in the kitchen coming up with new recipes to go with my meal plan! One of my meals combines healthy fats with veggies, so I whipped up what I am calling Baked Pizza Tomatoes and they were so good!
- 1 cup of chopped roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small oven save baking dish, lay out the tomatoes and top with cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and starting to turn golden brown.
If you are following 80 Day Obsession, this entire recipe counts as 1 green and 1 blue.