Looking for a super simple healthy breakfast or a pre-workout snack? I have the perfect thing for you! Two ingredient pancakes. Yes, two. That is not a typo.
- 2 eggs
- 1 large banana
- 1 tsp of flour (or gluten free flour) - this will help the pancake stick together more
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place skillet over medium heat and spray with Pam.
- Cook pancakes and flip halfway through.
I am not a banana fan, but I surprisingly loved these! I did not add flour to my first batch of these and they were a little messy and tough to flip. Second batch, I added a dash of flour to and it helped the pancakes hold together more. If you are ok with ugly pancakes, I would go without the flour! The entire batch is less than 260 calories and completely guilt free. Perfect combination of protein and carbs for a little pre-workout fuel. These taste so good that they don't even need a topping!
1 red, 2 purple