Let's be honest...who doesn't love nachos? These were SO good and are perfect when you are craving something salty and crunchy!
- 99% fat free ground turkey
- Your favorite taco seasoning (I use 1 packet of Kroger's Taco Seasoning)
- Corn Tortillas
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Garlic salt
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cooking spray
- In a frying pan over medium high heat, cook turkey until no longer pink. Add in taco seasoning packet and 1/4 cup of water. If you have leftover turkey meat from tacos, that will work just fine too! Once cooked, set aside.
- In the meantime, slice up corn tortillas into triangles like chips. If you are following the 21 Day Fix, two corn tortillas count as one serving. Lightly coat with cooking spray. I use Pam Coconut Oil spray.
- In a separate frying pan over medium high heat, cook corn tortilla strips and toss every 45 seconds or so. Cook until golden brown and crisp, then remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine avocado and a tsp of garlic salt. Mash together.
- To prepare the nachos, combine crisp corn tortillas, cheese, ground turkey together and top with avocado.
If you are following the 21 Day Fix meal plan:
- 2 corn tortillas for 1 yellow
- 1 red of ground turkey
- 1/2 blue of cheese
- 1/2 blue of avocado
- 1/2 green of tomatoes
Total container count for this salad is .5 green, 1 red, 1 blue and 1 yellow!