- 1.25 cup shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup mexican shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 8 corn tortillas
- Oil/Spray - I used Pam
*Optional Toppings: greek yogurt, salsa, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, opa ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a pan over medium heat, combine shredded chicken, greek yogurt, salsa, mexican cheese, cumin, garlic powder and chili powder. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle the mixture with salt to your liking and then set the mixture aside.
- Take your corn tortillas and place them between wet paper towels and microwave for 30-40 seconds. I do this in two batches of four tortillas each.
- Fill each tortilla with about 2 tbsps of the chicken mixture. Spread the mixture out on the tortilla and then roll up and place on the baking sheet.
- Once all of the tortillas are filled, spray each of them with cooking spray or brush with oil. I personally used Pam Cooking Spray.
- Bake taquitos for 12-15 minutes per side, or until crisp and golden brown.
21 Day Fix Container Counts:
Serving Size: 2 Taquitos = 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue (toppings are additional)
I did not use any toppings when I made them and I think they would be so good over a bed of shredded lettuce topped with salsa and greek yogurt! Opa Greek Ranch would be amazing too ;)